Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Light Blue









Dress, Bag, Shoes: Zara

Hello my friends, it's finally warm and sunny day here in Vienna, of course I made the most of this weather opportunity to make new photos for blog. I'm studying and preparing my exams everyday so that means I'm locked up in my room for pretty much whole day, but this sunny day winkled me out to the streets of this beautiful city. I wore these cheerful colors and I'm enjoying in this gorgeous day. I can feel the summer is coming so I can't wait to finish this semester and go home on my vacation, to rest and spend my time on the sea side. Hope you gonna love my new outfit, enjoy... xoxo 

Kiss!
H.

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2016 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Djevojka od mode said...

Amazing dress! Love your photos!

Hope you can check out my wishlist!
http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.hr/2016/06/romwe-summer-trends.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home