Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Black is back!















Shoes: Zara
Jeans, Sweater: Butik Only


Black is back! There are certain days when you feel all black inside your head, heart and soul. These days are just for bed and no communication with the rest of the world. But as they come, they pass by and you feel more powerful because you win and gain some life experience. Wearnig black doesn't need to show your inner feelings. Black is always fashionable in all occasions and its soo minimalistic and simple. Thats why I just love to wear it and I feel more comfortable and confident while I have something black on me. I hope you can feel the minimalistic mood of this photoset and the power of this historical monument. Idea and realisation of this session belongs to my talented godmother Teodora Cikic.

Kiss!
H

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2016 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Girly said...

stunnin shoot!!! stunnin outfit!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home