Saturday, October 11, 2014

In love with my scarf









Scarf, Pants : by Zara
Bag : by Pimkie
T-shirt : by H&M
Heels : by Primark
Sunglasses : Ray-Ban

Hi guys, my newest darling is this scarf from Zara, and it was a love at first sight. I wore it with my boyfriend jeans and white shirt, heels are there to add a little pop of color. Hope you like it!

Your H.

    U ovaj šal zaljubila sam se na prvi pogled. Mislim da se savršeno slaže sa svakodnevnim sportskim kombinacijaka kao i sa onim malo elegantnijim. Danas sam odlucila da ga nosim uz poderane farmerke koje obožavam,običnu bijelu majicu i crvene štikle koje su tu da bi malo pokvarile crno bijelu kombinaciju. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti. :)

Vaša H.

12 Comments:

At October 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

perfect pics

 
At October 11, 2014 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Katja - Viva la vida blog said...

I though it is kimono! :D

Wonderful really!

 
At October 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Live-Style20 said...

fine style@ ;-)

fine style!! ;-)


xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2014 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Anela Pasalic said...

Dugo nisam vidjela outfit koji mi se vise dopao, svaka cast! Savrseno!

 
At October 11, 2014 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it :)

 
At October 11, 2014 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Dressed With Soul said...

Wow, your scarf is so stylish and I love it how you combined this great piece with the super cool distressed denims!

Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
www.dressedwithsoul.com

 
At October 12, 2014 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love that scarf! It almost looks like a poncho
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

 
At October 13, 2014 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Balkan style by M. said...

Meni se svidja ;)

 
At October 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Dressed With Soul said...

Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc and bloglovin <3

xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
www.dressedwithsoul.com

 
At October 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Steffi said...

I love this scarf too. Its looks very good. Nice pictures.

Greats from Berlin
Steffi

 
At October 16, 2014 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

gosh I love your shoes !!
great outfit :)

www.simplebutreal.com

 
At October 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Girly said...

totally chic look!!!! xoxo <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home