Sunday, August 31, 2014

Simple as that





Dress and shoes: by Zara
Bag: by Persunmall
Ring:by YSL

Hi guys, hope you are enjoying better weather than I am. I have bought this dress last week and I just loved it! It can been worn in so many different ways. As you know, if you follow me on Instagram (carnathecookie), last Saturday was pretty important for me so I have to keep myself busy this Saturday, not to be too sentimental about it (hope you know what I mean).

Ćao, društvo nadam se a imate ljepše vrijeme nego mi u Beču. Čim sam vidjela ovu haljinu dopala mi se, mislim da je to jedna od onih haljina koju možete nositi u tri godišnja doba, na posao ili šetnju gradom.Jednostavno obožavam višenamjenske komade. Oni koji me prate na Instagram-u (carnathecookie) znaju da je prošla subota bila veoma važna za mene <3 a="" da="" grupu="" ima="" jo="" ljudi="" morala="" nadam="" nbsp="" nekoliko="" ove="" p="" pa="" po="" postova.="" sam="" se="" sentimentalnih="" slikala="" spadam="" subote="" to="" u="" vas="" zabavim="">

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2014 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Live-Style20 said...

so fine look ;-)

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2014 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your outfit! Xx the bag is Georgous :D I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome it visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

 
At September 1, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Fashiondisease said...

love it,looking great :)


http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home