Thursday, July 19, 2012

Something Personal









Peplum Top: by Charlotte Russe
Jeans: by Tommy Hilfiger
Bag: by VJ-Style
Ballerinas: by Guess
Watch: by Michael Kors
Jewelery: H&M, Forever 21



Thanks DD for this AWARD

I am not a big fan of round games but I think it's fun to tell you something about myself...

1. I prefer to wear sneakers whenever I can
2. I think Coca-Cola is the best drink ever, even though I try not to drink it as often
3. I am a big, NO, a hudge ice cream lover, I love it more than chocolate and every cake
4. I hate going to the gym
5. I have too many bags and shoes (I even think that)
6. I love to watch football and almost any sport, yes, even baseball :)
7. When I start reading a book I don't stop till I am finished (sometimes I don't even sleep till I am done)

I am passing this AWARD at whoever wants to answer few personal questions and tell us something about him/her-self...

9 Comments:

At July 19, 2012 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Blusherine said...

Super-schön, das schlichte rote Top zu den dunklen Jeans! Sieht sehr elegant aus!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger FASHION MAKES ME HAPPY said...

Kako sam se ja tebe i tvog bloga pozeljela <3

Odlicno mi izgledas!!!

xx

 
At July 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

super, odlicno ti stoji crvena boja!

 
At July 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM , Blogger fashionmagnolia said...

super ti stoji crveno.

 
At July 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Slazem se, divna kombinacija :)

 
At July 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Lastavitza said...

Ne mogu se nagledati kako su dobre te farmerke! I meni ponesi jedne kad budeš dolazila :D

I ja volim sladoled, na rubu krivičnog djela :D

 
At July 19, 2012 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Marina M. said...

Farmerke su super, ali ja sam fanatik za animal prntom tako da vidim samo baletanke :)

 
At July 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger fashioncookie said...

tako sam i ja mislila kada sam ih vidjela :)

sladoled, yummy!

 
At July 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger fashioncookie said...

hvala :)nije me dugo bilo moracu nadoknaditi :*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home