Thursday, May 31, 2012

In the Land of the Vampires



 my Room





Bag: by Steve Madden
Shoes :by H&M
Jeans : by Levis's
T-shirt and Blazer : by Forever21


Hi girls I hope you are enjoying these spring days. I am so sorry that I can't post that often because lets be honest, I am on exchange here so I am traveling and doing stuff whole the time. But my boyfriend is coming soon and I can promise you more posts. This weekend we went to the beach and we had the best trip ever. You can see some of the pictures from our house which was decorated lovely. Did I tell you that the Twilight movie was taken here in Oregon! I was actually at the beach where Bella is walking with Jake, isn't that great! In one of the next posts I will show you more pictures of the landscape. Thanks to my  friends Stephanie and Virginie for taking these pictures ,girls you are the best :*!



14 Comments:

At May 31, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Blogger UnA said...

I love it!

Can I borrow your bag hehe jk
xoxo

 
At May 31, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

slatka ti je sobica :))

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Milan Boya said...

uhuhu soba je san! i torba <3

 
At May 31, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Nataša said...

Super,cipele i torba su divni <3

 
At May 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool..cekamo na vise slika! :)

 
At May 31, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Dubravka Gadžurić said...

Baš je dobra torba!

 
At May 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Nevena said...

Odlican outfit!

 
At May 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Adela said...

presladak outfit :)

 
At May 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Soba ti je predivna. Super fotke :)

 
At June 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger OrMARIJA said...

Soba je savršenstvo <3

 
At June 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM , Blogger fashioncookie said...

Hvala vam cure, stize jos slika ;D

 
At June 5, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

prelijepa torba<3

 
At June 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan said...

Onaj krevet je divan!
Mogu samo da mastam kako je spavati na njemu.
Ceo outfit mi je cool i svaki detalj je na svom mestu.

 
At June 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Soba je predivna.
Outfit simpatican. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home