Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year



Happy New Year guys! My personal highlight this 2014 was my fairy tale wedding in August and the whole sweet preparations! I also traveled a lot this year and my beautiful sister joined my blog and we are doing it together now. Hope, you have set some goals for 2015 and I wish you strength to accomplish them! Don't forget to kiss someone at midnight :-)

Sretna nova godina drugari! U mom slucaju godina 2014. ce ostati u sjecanju kao godina moga vjencanja iz bajke. Pred kraj godine blogu se pridruzila i moja sestra te ga sada zajedno vodimo. Nadam se da ste postavili ciljeve za 2015. godinu i zelim vam da istrajete na putu ka njima. I ne zaboravvite da poljubite nekoga tacno u ponoc :-).

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2015 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Moonstyle said...

hapy new year!!!!kisses

 
At January 1, 2015 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Desirèe D'Aloia said...

happy new year!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

 
At January 1, 2015 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww that penguin sweater - so cute! happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home